- Replacement filter compatible with SHARP humidifying filter FZ-WS50MFE
- Compatible with KC-WS50P-W
- Easy to use It's easy to replace and can cost effective way to attain better air quality at home.
- The usual life cycle of the filter is estimated to be 12 months.
AIRPRO Sharp FZ-WS50MFE Air Purifier Humidifying Filter for KC-WS50P-W
Fits the following:
Other compatible models:
AIRPRO Humidifying Filter
Humidifiers produce moisture in multiple ways: Evaporation, Ultrasonic, and Hot Steam are the most common. Those who have dry skin issues, for making the air comfortable, improve sleep with aromatherapy
Filter The filter can be repeatedly used after washing, or it can be replaced.
(Up to 2 years after opening)
Filter life can be greatly reduced depending on the room environment.
Even if 2 years have not passed, replace the Humidifying Filter
if you notice the following:
- Mineral deposits (white, black, or red masses) which are not removed after cleaning or the Humidifying Filter is still dirty.
- Filter is severely damaged or warped.
- Increases relative humidity by adding moisture to the air
- Humidifiers produce moisture in multiple ways: Evaporation, Ultrasonic, and Hot Steam are the most common
- Those who have dry skin issues, for making the air comfortable, improve sleep with aromatherapy
- 1 x AIRPRO for Sharp FZ-WS50MFE (Humidifying Filter)
FZ-WS50MFE for KC-WS50P-W
How long can the Humidifying filters be used?
This entirely depends upon the kind of environment you're in, whether it is too polluted or less polluted. The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
What is HEPA H13:
About H13 HEPA Filter:
The H13 HEPA filter is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% particles at MPPS (0.21 microns). This is unlike the lower-grade HEPA filters (H10 to H12), which traps 85% to 99.5% of contaminants of 0.3 microns of size in the air.
Odor, allergen & germ removal
AIRPRO H13 HEPA Filters airborne bacteria, viruses, and allergens like pollen, dust, and mold, as well as gaseous pollutants like chemicals and odors from pets, cooking, and smoking.
Faster gas and odor removal
Remove formaldehyde, Toluene, TOVC oder or use harmful gas catalyst to remove harmful gaseseous pollutants like smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), exhaust, smog, odors, and chemicals.
Pre-filter to Add to Your Purifier
Pre-filters don’t improve performance.
What they do is capture large particles, which your HEPA filter would capture anyway.
The benefit is that they spare your HEPA filter, allowing it to last longer.
1 x FZ-WS50MFE